A Point to Note:
I have created a new yahoo group for all Piratebay christian uploaders/downloaders. Please do join it.
Group Email: [email protected]
To Subscribe: [email protected]
To Unsubscribe: [email protected]
The mailing group has been created for the following purposes:
1. To bring all Christian TPB (The Pirate Bay) Uploaders/downloaders together
2. To distribute Names, links & Seeding Statistics of all excellent Christian Media currently available on TPB (xls format)
3. Distribution of Information on any Christian Torrent uploaded on TPB (To be sent by the Uploader)
4. Reviews by Members on Christian Media uploaded on TPB
5. Sharing of Information on good christian media that you have watched so that it can be uploaded on TPB
1. Anyone can join. No Moderator approval is required.
2. All Messages will be moderated. We will be having 3-4 people in the moderator group.
3. Your email id will be open to everyone. (Else you will not be able to send mail to the group address from your email address). So if required please create a separate yahoo mail id for this purpose.
4. Only mails pertaining to Christianity please.
"To Jesus Christ alone be the Glory"
The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry (Christian Movie)
An Amazing Rich Christiano Film. This film got to be in the top three best Christian films ever produced. A real life story of the Gospel of Christ in Action.
A Christian family film about faith and forgiveness, The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry is a leisurely paced story concerning an elderly man who shares his faith with a young boy and how that simple act helps shape the lives of many. The movie is set in the simpler times of the summer of 1970. Dustin is a respectful 12-year-old boy who mows lawns for the neighbors, has just developed his first crush on a girl, and is spending the summer hanging out with his two good friends Albert and Mark. When elderly neighbor Mr. Sperry asks Dustin if he'll start mowing his lawn, Dustin gladly agrees, and soon Mr. Sperry begins sharing the Bible and his faith with Dustin. Before long, Dustin and his friends find themselves enjoying regular Bible study at Mr. Sperry's home. Through gentle words and engaging activities, Mr. Sperry helps Dustin and his friends discover how faith and the Bible can improve their lives, not only in the broadest sense, but also with some very specific lessons about forgiveness, problem solving, and even effectively dealing with bullying. This film delivers a wholesome message about faith and seeing things from another's point of view. Overall a Amazing Christian film.
Posted on special request.
Runtime: 97 mins
My Rating: 11/10
Format: avi format
"Don't ask me what Christ can do for you! He has done all he could. Tell me what you can do for Christ?"
Uploaded by Indian Christian