Hard Disk Manager 2011 Suite - All-in-one suite to completely protect, maintain and manage your PC! Hard Disk Manager Suite provides you with all of the tools you need to manage todayâ™s hard drives, including partitioning, backup & restore, migration, optimization & defragmentation, hard drive disposal, boot management and system recovery. Save your time and money with this comprehensive package of functionality is accessible from one easy-to-use interface.
Now supports the latest HDD standards! HDM 2011 Suite allows you to:
• Easily partition your hard drives and keep them optimally sized.
• Manage multiple operating systems (up to 16) on a hard drive.
• Protect your entire PC, including the operating system, applications, your settings, and all data files with easy-to-use backup tools.
• Continue working on your computer while making backups.
• Restore the entire disk contents in minutes - no reinstallations required!
• Start the recovery process during startup of your computer, even if your operating system has failed.
• NEW > Enjoy support of a wider range of hardware configurations with the option to add drivers for specific hardware on-the-fly with WinPE 3.0 recovery media.
• Update > Start up your system on a different hardware platform (P2P).
• Easily clone an entire drive or the required partition.
• NEW > Move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD even of a smaller capacity.
• NEW > Automatically align partitions during partitioning or copy to optimize performance of your drive.
• Tune your system for maximum performance with a powerful defragmentation utility.
• Maintain the confidentiality of your deleted data forever with a disk wiping utility.
• All available Paragon Hard Disk Management technologies are available in one suite.
• Flexible and reliable overall system control at a low cost.
Key Features and Benefits of HDM 2011 Suite:
• Basic Partitioning. Create, format, delete, undelete, hide or unhide partition; set partition active/inactive; set, change or remove drive letter; change hard disk partition label (Volume Label); convert file systems; check file system integrity; run complete surface test.
• Merge Partitions. Consolidate the disk space, from two adjacent partitions (NTFS, FAT16/FAT32), into a single, larger partition.
• Redistribute Free Space. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the on-disk unallocated space and the unused space of other partitions.
• New Migrate OS to SSD. Move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity, thanks to advanced data exclusion capabilities
• New Automatic partition alignment. Optimize performance of your hard disk during partitioning/copy operations.
• Boot Manager. Easily manage several operating systems on one computer.
• Live imaging and migration. Protect or migrate Windows systems online with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (MS VSS) or Paragon Hot Processing.
• All existing backup techniques. Sector and file level backups with differential or incremental updates as well as an exclusive file complement.
• Any backup destination. Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storages, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP servers as well as the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule).
• Smart Backup Wizard. Back up exactly what you need, with the best backup technique automatically chosen according to the type of data you wish to protect.
• Selective Restore. Easily extract files and folders from a backup image through the Restore Wizard without the need to restore an entire image.
• Encryption and password protection for backups. Guarantee security for your confidential data.
• update P2P Adjust OS. Successfully start up a Win2K+ physical system on a different hardware platform (P2P) by allowing injection of all required drivers and the other actions crucial for this type of migration.
• Comprehensive recovery environments. Three types to choose from, based on the latest Linux, DOS, and New WinPE 3.0, available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray, thumb drives, and Backup Capsule.
• Disaster recovery for Apple Boot Camp. Protect dual-boot Macs from the Windows side or in the Linux or NewWinPE 3.0 recovery environments.
• NewCheck FS Integrity and Data Loss Policies. Specify the acceptable balance between the operation performance and the risk of data loss.
• NewConvert basic MBR to basic GPT disks. Enjoy all benefits of the newest partitioning scheme with minimal effort.
• update Boot Corrector. Fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity (now included to the WinPE 3.0 recovery media as well).
• Data Wiping. Destroy all on-disk information or only remnants of deleted files/directories with a custom algorithm or the US DoD 5220.22-M military standard.
• NTFS and FAT defragmentation. 27 defragmentation strategies, MFT defragmentation and shrinking, low free space defragmentation (less than 1% of the free space required).
• Support for Windows 7. Accomplish any operation under Windows 7.
• NewSupport for exFAT. Accomplish backup, restore operations with exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table), a file system developed by Microsoft Corporation particularly for modern high capacity flash storages. It can boast support for drives up to 16 exbibytes in size, files much larger than 4GB, larger cluster sizes, etc.
• updateBetter support for Apple HFS+. Not only resize, but also create, format, or get read only access to this file system through our program.
• NewSupport for the latest HDD standards. Enjoy support for AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
• NewSupport for USB 3.0. More effectively manage external hard drives by using all benefits of the USB 3.0 interface.
What's new in 2011 version:
- Migrate OS to SSD to move any Windows OS since XP from a regular hard disk to a fast SSD (Solid State Drive) even of a smaller capacity
- The updated P2P Adjust OS Wizard to successfully start up a Win2K+ physical system on a different hardware platform (P2P) by allowing injection of all required drivers and the other actions crucial for this type of migration
- Automatic partition alignment during partitioning/copy operations to optimize performance of the hard disk
- Check FS Integrity and Data Loss Policies
- Conversion of basic MBR to basic GPT disks
- WinPE 3.0 based bootable environment (support of a wider range of hardware configurations with the option to add drivers for specific hardware on-the-fly)
- The updated Boot Corrector for WinPE that now equals the functionality of the Linux/DOS counterpart
- Support for exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table) file system (backup, restore) developed by Microsoft Corporation particularly for flash storages
- Better support for HFS+ that now includes not only resize capabilities, but create, format, and read only access through our program as well
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive) ready
- Support of 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives
- USB 3.0 ready
Burn image to CD.