Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum software makes video editing easy and fun. Best of all, it is a real-time nondestructive video editor. No matter what changes you make to your video and photos in the software, your original files are never affected! Vegas Movie Studio HD software gives you the freedom to experiment and have fun with video editing, without worrying about making a mistake. Create captivating videos that beg to be watched again and again using Vegas Movie Studio HD. Digital video editing tools add professional pizzazz with transitions, titles, and special effects including green screen and slow motion. Quickly format movies for online sharing sites like Facebook, YouTube and more.
Add special effects, transitions, titles, and music
Zoom, rotate, and pan across photos to animate still images in your movies
Commemorate special events such as weddings and anniversaries
Create exciting, professional-looking business presentations
Red Eye Reduction (stills)
Simultaneous video monitoring (local and external monitor)
4 video tracks
Unlimited video events per track
Built-in video preview window
Over 500 video effects and 2D/3D transitions
DirectX and VST plug-in effects support
Audio restoration tools
ASIO Driver support
Integrated publish to YouTube
Export directly to PSP system
VideoCD and Multimedia CD Burning
What's New in Version 10.0
- Up to 10 video tracks.
- Image stabilization for video clips.
- White Balance video plug-in.
- Secondary Color Corrector plug-in.
- Subclips in the Trimmer
- Vegas Movie Studio can now automatically adjust the video preview size and quality to optimize frame rate during preview. Right-click the Video Preview window and select Adjust Size and -- Quality for Optimal Playback if you want to emphasize frame rate during preview. When the command is not selected, video quality is emphasized, and the frame rate will be reduced if necessary.
- Select the Adjust source media to better match project or render settings check box on the Video tab of the Project Properties dialog to enable Vegas Movie Studio to make minor changes to your source media properties including cropping/padding frame size or adjusting interlacing to allow media files to work better with your project.
- Up to 10 audio tracks.
- Enhanced audio event timestretch and pitch shifting with ?lastique Pro.
- Audio-only edits (such as event moves, trims, and ASR times) are no longer quantized to frame boundaries by default when Quantize to Frames is enabled. If you want to quantize audio-only edits, clear the Do not quantize to frames for audio-only edits check box on the Preferences > Editing tab.
- Audio-waveform drawing during recording has been improved:
- Recorded waveforms are now updated at a faster rate.
- 16-bit peak files are used for increased resolution.
- The entire waveform is now visible during recording.
- Peaks no longer need to be built when recording is completed.
- Streamlined new project creation.
- The Vegas Movie Studio interface uses a new, darker color palette.
- Window layouts.
- Device Explorer window for importing video from AVCHD cameras and CompactFlash-based memory recording units such as the HVR-MRC1.
- Slideshow Creator.
- Integrated DVD burning from the timeline (Tools > Burn Disc > DVD).
- In the Save As dialog, the Copy media with project check box now copies only media files that are saved outside of the project folder; media files in folders below the project folder are no longer copied.
- In the Video Media Generators dialog, you can now click the Match Event Length button to set the length of the generated media to match the length of the event.
- Hold Alt+Shift while dragging inside an event to slip-trim the right edge of an event.
- Hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift while clicking an event to split it. You can then drag from that point to trim the event in the direction you drag (eraser mode).
- You can now slip all of an event's takes when slipping an event (choose Slip All Takes from the Options menu).
- You can hold Ctrl (or hold the right mouse button) for fine control while adjusting the sustain portion of event envelopes.
- Time selection envelope editing (adjusts multiple envelope points within a time selection for quick audio ducking).
- You can now choose to automatically crop still images to match your projects output aspect ratio.
- In the Render As dialog, templates that match your project settings (frame size, pixel aspect ratio, and frame rate) are displayed with an = symbol in the Template drop-down list.
- Holding the Shift key while dragging now enables snapping if Enable Snapping is turned off.
- When you drag a group of selected events, the first and last event now snap to other snap points on the timeline.
- Pressing ` (grave accent) no longer restores track height for tracks that were previously minimized.
- Custom rendering templates for all video formats.
- Updated project and rendering templates for Internet distribution.
- Added 23.979 fps (IVTC) settings for the Project Properties dialog, Media Properties dialog, and timeline ruler.
- Improved support for AVC/AAC (.mp4) video.
- Support for GPU-accelerated AVC rendering using the Sony AVC plug-in.
If you have a CUDA-enabled NVIDIA video card, Vegas Movie Studio can use your GPU to improve AVC rendering performance.
GPU-accelerated AVC rendering requires NVIDIA driver 185.xx or later. We recommend using a GeForce 9 Series or newer GPU. GPU-accelerated rendering performance will vary depending on your specific hardware configuration. If you have an older CPU and a newer NVIDIA GPU, rendering using the GPU may improve render times.
Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum system requirements
Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
400 MB hard-disk space for program installation
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
OHCI-compatible i.LINK® connector*/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD or DVD camcorders)
Windows-compatible sound card
DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later
Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
To Install Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0 Production Suite
follow The Onscreen Instructions By The Installer
When Finish Installing, Click Finish, To Complete The Setup
Now Dont Start The Program And Make Sure Its Not Running,
Now Download To The Folder [ Patch ] Extract And Run The
[ Activator ], Click The Left [ Lion's Head ], Then Click Exit
Done Enjoy !!! .
Link Download for Patch: